Our approach ranges from strategy development to successful market implementation and is divided into four core sections with clear end products.
Creation of a digital strategy to achieve the medium- and long-term corporate goals.
Derivation of digital business models from the overall digital strategy.
Validation of digital products and business concepts through marketable prototypes.
Development of a scalable, self-sufficient digital product or business on the market.
Components of a digital business model
1. Business Strategy
- Definition of strategic goals and KPIs: profitability, sales, reach, data, etc.
- Development of a monetisation model and value propositions for all stakeholders involved.
- Setting up the business case
2. User Experience
- Definition of target groups and specific value propositions
- Translating Value Proposition into User Experience
- Derivation of user journeys using design mockups
- Determination of marketing channels and budgets
- Development of content and PR strategy
4. Product & Technology
- Definition of product features based on UX requirements
- Definition of campaign management (bidding algorithms, content management, mail automation, etc.)
- Derivation of the required technology and data architecture
- Definition of financing type
- Identification of the initial shareholders
- Modeling the Initial CapTable
What distinguishes a Digital Leader
Usage data... more likely to record product-related usage data to improve product design
Predictive Modeling... more likely to use predictive modeling to predict customer inquiries
Real-Time data... more likely to use real-time data and analytics for customized customer experiences
Monitoring... more likely monitoring of the product and alignment of customer support with data insights
Employee performance... more likely tracking of employee performance and recommendations for further development
Analytics... more likely to use analytics to make activities more customer-focused